Janzen + Associates Management Consulting focuses on the following services:
Planning including strategic planning, business planning and Board governance development to guide your organization in all aspects of its operation.
- Strategic Planning is an organizational management activity that is used to set priorities, focus energy and resources, strengthen operations, ensure that employees and other stakeholders are working toward common goals, establish agreement around intended outcomes/results, and assess and adjust the organization’s direction in response to a changing environment. It is a disciplined effort that produces fundamental decisions and actions that shape and guide what an organization is, who it serves, what it does, and why it does it, with a focus on the future. Effective strategic planning articulates not only where an organization is going and the actions needed to make progress, but also how it will know if it is successful.
- Business Planning clearly outlines your key business goals, the goods and services it will provide and how you will implement it over the coming years. Janzen + Associates will work with you to develop an effective business plan that will outline your company’s core mission, where it stands in the marketplace, an operational plan, sales and marketing plan, human resources plan, action plan and financial plan. This key company document is important to guide your operations and to utilize it to obtain financing and support from other investors.
- Board Governance is vital to the leadership of any organization. As it is said, “leadership starts at the top”. Janzen + Associates Management Consulting will work with your Board of Directors on important board governance planning including:
- role definition and board structure
- the development of constitutions, policies and procedures
- the conduct of effective meetings including chairing and participating in meetings, the definition of what should be included in meetings and implementation of Roberts’ Rules with a focus on clear decision-making
- how to work with staff effectively
- the development of board governance goals for inclusion in strategic plans
- development the tools for governance assessment with a focus on continuous improvement.
Policy and Research including the development of policies and procedures to guide your operations, research including surveys, interviewing and data collection and analysis and writing to communicate with your stakeholders.
Fundraising, Grant Writing and Proposal Development which includes the development of fundraising strategies, grant writing for ongoing operations or projects and proposal development from both public and private sources.
Fundraising Strategies are the blueprint for operational, capital and endowment campaigns. Janzen + Associates will work with you to develop a comprehensive strategy which will include:
- The Campaign Goal
- The Mission/The Message of Your Organization/Why Should They Give
- The Team – Both Board and Staff
- The Approaches
- Individual Giving – Asking major donors to make gifts to your organization.
- Major Donor Groups – May include board giving, a finance or development committee, etc.
- Events – Both large and small.
- Direct Mail
- Online and E-Giving
- Grants – Foundations, Corporate, Government
- Corporate Giving Programs
- Minor Donor Groups – Yes, they do exist!
- Participatory Fundraising
- Annual Giving, Planned Giving and Multi-Year Giving Campaign
- Development of prospect lists
Just in Time Workforce: We provide a “just in time” workforce for projects or initiatives that you want to see implemented or special projects that you want accomplished on a contract basis.
PROGRAM DESIGN AND REVIEW:Janzen + Associates Management Consulting is here to help you plan, implement and evaluate programs so that they deliver on your goals:
- Program goals and objectives
- Program guidelines
- Program evaluation criteria and process
- Outcome requirements
- Financial guidelines, limits and funding requirements
- Program application forms
- Evaluation of programs including a review of goals and objectives, structure, guidelines, evaluation, outcomes
For more information, please contact us today!